Four Wisconsin companies landed in the top 500 fastest-growing companies in the United States in Inc. Magazine’s annual listing.
Inc. Magazine’s listing of 5,000 fast-growing privately held companies was announced Tuesday.
The ranking is created based on revenue growth over the previous three years. This is the first ranking to take into account revenue growth during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In all, 53 Wisconsin-based companies were named to the 5,000-firm list.
Here are all the Wisconsin companies in the top 1,000 in 2021:
- 112. Gentueri, manufacturing, Verona (BioForward Member)
- 116. TheoremReach, software, Madison
- 136. Frontdesk, travel and hospitality, Milwaukee
- 248. Fetch Rewards, consumer products and services, Madison
- 525. PartsBadger, manufacturing, Cedarburg
- 701. Octopi, manufacturing, Waunakee (BioForward Member)
Read more at the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.