MADISON, Wis– BioForward Wisconsin is hosting the Wisconsin Biohealth Summit, on October 12, 2022, at the majestic Overture Center for the Arts, celebrating the Wisconsin biohealth industry as it continues to lead the way in addressing current and future health challenges.
The annual Wisconsin Biohealth Summit is one of the largest biohealth events in the Midwest. This year’s theme, “Leading the Way Forward: Addressing Future Challenges Today,” will feature sessions including:
- From Investment to Continued Success: Utilizing Strategic Resources to Build Lasting Value in Growth Companies. Case Study- The Aldevron Story, featuring Ethan Liebermann, Managing Director of TA Associates
- Therapies & Theranostics in Medical Imaging, including speakers SHINE Technologies, GE Healthcare, Accuray, UW-Madison School of Medicine and Public Health, and Voximetry
- Examining the Economic Impact of Wisconsin’s Biohealth Industry, with speakers from Gilson, Millipore Sigma, Leo Cancer Care, Broadwing Advisors, and Chartwell Agency
- It Takes a Village: Perspectives on the Biologic/Novel Modality Drug Development Journey, with speakers from Cytiva, Labcorp, and Catalent
- Emerging Growth Company Presentations, with leaders from InvivoSciences, RedFox AI, Me, Ayrflo, and Agulos Biotech
- Embracing Diversity & Inclusion Through Action and Operations to Create a Sustainable Environment of Belonging, featuring Veronica Sandoval, Principal of Patient Inclusion and Health Equity from Genentech, and Trish Peña, Director of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Community Outreach, Versiti