- This event has passed.
Healthcare Economics Summit – 2019
July 16 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 am
2019 Healthcare Economics Summit
Tuesday, July 16th, 2019 | 8-11:30AM
Concordia University Wisconsin
The Summit will provide insights into dramatic economic and business changes expected in the business of healthcare for the next year and beyond, focusing on efforts to consumerize care and increase transparency generally, and around drug pricing in particular.
Speakers for the event include thought leaders and policy makers from across the country, including:
- Chet Robson DO, MHCDS, FAAFP (Chief Clinical Officer and Enterprise Medical Director, Office of Clinical Integrity, Walgreens Healthcare Clinics)
- Robert Graboyes, PhD (Senior Research Fellow and Healthcare Scholar, Mercatus Center)
- Robert Popovian, PharmD, MS (VP of US Government Relations, Pfizer)
- Antonio Ciaccia (Director of Government Relations & Public Affairs, Ohio Pharmacists Association)
- Allison Oelschlaeger (Chief Data Officer and Director, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) in the Dept. of HHS)
- Jim Tarasovich (South Region CFO, Ascension-Wisconsin)
- Will Tesch (CEO, TESCHGlobal)