Engaging with the most relevant KOLs for life sciences companies- Webinar
Considerations beyond compliance
Life sciences companies engage with key opinion leaders (KOLs) to accomplish a wide range of objectives, including engaging with the healthcare community, conducting clinical research, educating healthcare professionals (HCPs), and interacting with other healthcare decision-makers. However, not every KOL is right for each situation and several factors can affect which KOL is the most appropriate or will have the most significant impact on your unique purpose, causing additional challenges with sourcing the most appropriate KOLs. These KOL engagements must also adhere to a myriad of U.S. and global anti-bribery anti-corruption laws which can make KOL identification and interaction a true challenge for life sciences companies.
Join Baker Tilly for an informative webinar to discuss the considerations life sciences leaders should look at when sourcing, identifying and engaging with the most appropriate KOLs for their exact situation. In addition to discussing which KOLs will have the greatest impact given the specific challenge or purpose, we will also talk about the anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws life sciences companies must follow as well as how leaders can streamline this complicated, tedious set of tasks.
Who should attend
- C-Suite, legal, internal audit, medical affairs, and compliance and monitoring professionals at emerging and established life sciences companies
- Grace Macalino, PhD, MHA, Director
- Samantha Sutherland, Director
- Recognize how specific KOLs with a unique background or niche can have a greater impact on addressing challenges or objectives
- Describe how to source, identify and engage with the most appropriate KOLs based on the circumstances and criteria of your life sciences organization’s specific situation
- Identify the anti-kickback, anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws that life sciences companies must comply with in the U.S. and abroad, and how companies can streamline the process of tiering KOLs based on their level of expertise
To learn more and to register for this event, visit: https://www.bakertilly.com/events/engaging-with-kols-for-life-sciences