The No Surprises Act and its effect on healthcare provider operations- Webinar
Join Baker Tilly for a panel-format webinar where our team will examine the NSA and its impact on provider organizations. In addition to highlighting the various components of the NSA, our team will discuss its effects on patient access and scheduling, its influence on out-of-network health plans and its ramifications across all facets of the revenue cycle process. We will also outline actionable steps that organizations can take to create operational efficiencies beyond a pure compliance perspective.
- Outline the various components of the NSA
- Evaluate the impact that the NSA will have on revenue cycle operations and technology transformation
- Identify the effects the NSA will have on out-of-network payers, uninsured individuals, good faith estimates and independent dispute resolutions
- Explore how operational efficiencies can be created beyond a pure compliance lens
Who should attend?
- C-Suite executives, presidents, VPs, and directors, as well as compliance and revenue cycle professionals at healthcare provider organizations
CPE credit: One (1) hour total credit
Field of study: Specialized Knowledge (SK)
For More Information on this Event, visit Baker Tilly