Wednesday, August 19, 2020 at 9-10am CDT
It is critical to have a return-to-work program established in your business prior to experiencing a worker’s compensation claim. Not only does it create a sense of trust for employees, but it helps your business save money on your overall worker’s compensation program.
In this webinar they will discuss how to establish a strong return-to-work program and why it is so important.
- Saving on production costs when employees are injured
- Improving and maintaining employee morale
- Establishing your company philosophy on injured workers
- Creating a partnership with your Insurance Carrier
- Assisting medical providers in their treatment plans for injured workers
- Utilizing written job descriptions for medical providers giving out work restrictions, if needed
Even if you can’t attend the webinar live, register with the link above and they will send you the recording and presentation slides after the webinar concludes.