The countdown is on for this year’s Wisconsin Biohealth Summit, only 13 days away!
Ready to join over 350 of the industry’s leaders this October? Here’s 5 reasons why you can’t miss the premiere Wisconsin biohealth event of the year:
1. Gain insight from two keynote presentations from technology and biohealth industry leaders. Begin the day learning from Charlie Alvarez, Senior Adviser to the President of Foxconn Medical Group, on the what Foxconn envisions for the future of healthcare, technology, and the role of Foxconn in Wisconsin’s biohealth industry. This year’s event will close with a keynote from Dr. David Rhew, Chief Medical Offer at Samsung Healthcare, covering the role of disruptive digital health technology in the evolution of medicine and technology.
2. Hear Wisconsin success stories from the winners of this year’s Wisconsin Biohealth Awards. Dr. Lynn Allen-Hoffman of Stratatech (Mallinckrodt) will receive the Hector DeLuca Scientific Achievement Award, sharing her story of bringing basic research to market in a big way and impacting human health with an innovative idea. Cynthia LaConte of the Dohmen Company will receive the Wisconsin Business Award for her continued business success and commitment to fostering growth in Milwaukee’s biohealth scene.
3. You’ll have the chance to attend two of five panel sessions with hand-picked industry and academic experts. Topics include an update on healthcare’s current political state, precision medicine trends and strength in Wisconsin, professional development, and a look at the future of Wisconsin’s biohealth industry from Wisconsin executives. Interested? Learn more about each session and the panelists here.
4. Guide your company culture and career path with our professional development track. Attendees will have access to two panel sessions covering belonging in workplace culture and women in biohealth. Whether you’re a young professional or student ready to take the plunge into the industry, these panels are guaranteed to be valuable with an exclusive chance to ask panelists your questions.
5. Last but certainly not least! Enjoy the afternoon networking reception with the chance to meet with thought leaders, innovators, and speakers over hors d’oeuvres and this year’s signature cocktails, the Forward Old Fashioned and The Isthmus Cocktail. Make new connections and meet with fellow biohealth attendees.
Need more than five reasons to attend this great event? See the full event agenda and register today for the Wisconsin Biohealth Summit! See you there!
A special thank you to this year’s event sponsors: Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, GE Healthcare, Exact Sciences, Promega, Dohmen Life Science Services, WARF, Illumina, Michael Best, Eppstein Uhen Architects, Kraemer, University Research Park, Findorff, AbbVie, Mallinckrodt, PhRMA, Covance, FUJIFILM, Hausmann Johnson, UW Health, City of Fitchburg, Madison Area Technical College, Intense Engineering, and Green Clock Films.