BioForward members represent every step in the biohealth ecosystem, from research through commercialization and those providing support along the way.
BioForward Wisconsin Members
are an integral part of an active industry community that is united behind the vision of making Wisconsin a leader in integrated health solutions so that we can continue to be a more powerful force in this state and globally. The strength of this community is reflected in the valuable connections made between members and the opportunities provided to help individuals grow their businesses and Wisconsin’s economy.
We have member organizations
associate industry Members
Associate industry members are vital companies supporting our biohealth industry that have joined BioForward to support and grow the industry through services. Many of these companies have resources and guidance that members can use to grow their businesses.
Being a BioForward Member
As an action-oriented association, we have the vision, resources, and energy to develop initiatives and high-value solutions to grow Wisconsin’s companies and define the future of healthcare. We are committed to efforts to strengthen the state’s talent pipeline; collaborations to develop supply chain partnerships; educational and networking events to enhance professional development; and legislative advocacy to highlight the economic and social impact of the biohealth industry on the state, nation, and world.
Benefits to all Members
- Proactive state and federal legislative advocacy for Wisconsin’s biohealth sector
- Facilitate connections related to capital, business, and workforce development, collaborations, investments, and other resources
- Business referrals and introductions
- Significant savings on vendor programs
- Promotion of Member Company activities and news
- Listing in Member Directory to improve company visibility and digital presence
- Membership for all employees of your company/organization
- Access to member-only events and scholarship opportunities
- Presence on the talent initiative landing pages
- Reduced or complimentary registration for BioForward events, the Wisconsin Biohealth Summit, and networking opportunities
- Talent campaign to draw top-tier talent to your company
- Opportunities to provide thought leadership to the community
- Small business scholarships to a variety of conferences in partnership with WEDC
- Associate Industry Knowledge Base to highlight their resources and offerings
saved by members through BioForward’s BioSavings Program in 2020
digital impressions for members across social media and BioForward websites in 2020
pieces of local and national media coverage in 2020
Benefits to Medallion Members
- Priority job posting and presence on the talent initiative landing pages
- Extensive marketing of company logo on website, events, and in the annual report by Medallion status
- Automatic inclusion as a sponsor of the Wisconsin Biohealth Summit (Silver through Platinum level members) and access to level-appropriate sponsorship benefits, complimentary passes, and more
- Sponsorship of other large BioForward events including the Annual Member Meeting and Year-End Celebration (Gold and Platinum level members)
- Exclusive invitations to VIP events and a sponsored table at the Annual Member Meeting
page views to the talent initiative landing page in 2020
talent campaign ad impressions in 2020
|Government / Nonprofit / Education||$500|
Latest Member Blogs
by Joseph Bergin, Head of Madison/Verona MilliporeSigma “Don’t let the accent fool you,” said Joseph Bergin, “I’m now a proud mid-Westerner.”...
You’ve made the decision to buy a home. Congratulations! From now until you close, your actions matter to your lender. Here’s a helpful...
Dave Goetz, Founder & President of CZ Strategy Several years ago, I volunteered to coach my third-grade son’s park district basketball...