Annual Member Meeting
BioForward’s largest member-only celebration
Join BioForward on April 25th for a lunchtime event of networking and celebration at our largest member-only event!
On Annual Member Meeting 2022
SUCH a great meeting today!! It was my first big work gathering in 2+ years, and wow. The energy was amazing. I didn’t realize how much I needed it! The biotech community is growing, BioForward is doing great – it’s just exciting news all around!
April 25, 2023
11:15 a.m.-1:15 p.m.
$600/table of 8 seats
The cost is $85 per ticket and includes buffet lunch with a variety of locally sourced, gourmet items from the culinary team of Monona Catering, led by Chef Shawn McDonald. Buy a table of 8 for $600 (a 15% per ticket savings) and use the seats to reward staff and customers.
It has been a defining year of growth, achievement, and exciting collaborative development for BioForward and our members!
Join BioForward members in community, conversation, and celebration. Enjoy-
- lunchtime conversation with biohealth community peers
- updates about how BioForward is uplifting and positioning the biohealth industry for growth
- learning from our newly-formed Environmental Health and Safety working group on industry and community best practices
- congratulating our community service award winners
There’s plenty to gain from this event; you won’t want to miss it!
This is a BioForward Members-Only Event. Please verify your company is listed in the BioForward Membership Directory if you are unsure.
Networking broken out by topic and led by BioForward Board Members
More time for networking
More open seating to encourage greater collaboration
Time to celebrate community accomplishments
New venue with more space
New event format based on member feedback
On Annual Member Meeting 2022
Thanks for an excellent BioForward Annual Member Meeting! It is particularly special to see everyone in person again after 2 years of pandemic challenges. Absolutely loved the positive energy and enthusiastic vibe throughout the entire room and the event. I am very proud to be a BioForward board member advancing Wisconsin’s Biohealth industry!
- Check-in starts at 11:15 a.m.!
- Networking overlooking the lake- see colleagues and peers from BioForward member companies, plan collaborations, or have a little fun at one of our selfie-stations
- BioForward Year-End Review– an update on the state of BioForward, the successes of our members, and what is coming up next
- Showcase Presentations-BioForward members truly care about their communities! Join us for these reminders that at the core of the Biohealth industry is a dedication to improving the lives of those around us.
- EHS Working Group Presentation- Hear from member representatives of the newly-formed Environmental Health and Safety working group as they discuss how and why they formed, what is coming from the group this year, and how your company can get involved.
- Community Service Awards Presentation- Our members do more than just work and live in Wisconsin; they strive to make it a better place for everyone. These new awards will recognize the incredible programs coming from our member companies that benefit our communities and neighbors, as well as highlight some special individuals that go above and beyond to help those in need.
Annual Member Meeting 2023 at the Monona Terrace