Set your company apart!
In such a vibrant and active community, it can be a challenge to STAND OUT. Consider becoming a sponsor of a BioForward event or series to increase brand awareness, show public support for the industry, drive impact for the community, and leverage your position in the community.
The Wisconsin biohealth industry employs over 129,000 people
The Wisconsin biohealth industry had $32 billion total state economic impact in 2020
Be seen by BioForward members and followers from all health sectors in the Wisconsin biohealth industry:
- Investment and Venture Capital
- Contract Clinical Trials
- Contract GMP Manufacturing
- Contract R&D Resources
- Digital Health
- Economic Development
- Health Care Institutions/Systems
- Research Institutions
- Laboratory Instruments
- Material/Component Supplier
- Medical Device
- Medical Testing
- Technology Transfer
In 2022 event sponsors on average see
event social media impressions
digital ad impressions
digital impressions across all sources
Event sponsorship is an ideal way to raise your profile in the Wisconsin biohealth industry and gain direct access to potential clients. Our events offer great opportunities for networking and conversation with high-level executives and top thought-leaders.
Wisconsin Biohealth Summit
- >500 attendees, attendees include leadership from across Wisconsin biohealth and nation-wide, yearly event at the majestic Overture Center, 8 sessions, high-profile speakers, networking sessions, lunch awards ceremony, exclusive evening reception, and career fair
- Sponsorships range from $1,500-$20,000
BioForward Annual Member Meeting
- >300 attendees, members-only event, lunch, networking, and presentation
- Sponsorships range from $1,500-$5,000
BioForward Annual End-of-Year Celebration
- >150 attendees, members-only event, cocktails and hor d’oeuvres, networking, and fun
- Sponsorships range from $1,500-$2,500
- 50-200 attendees depending on the topic
- A perfect opportunity to get your brand out to a select audience
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
Our blog and profile series introduces readers from a wide range of backgrounds to member companies and thought leaders. Form a connection with the community and become well known as an advocate by sponsoring today.
Podcast – New
Podcasts are one of the fastest-growing media platforms and an opportunity to reach new audiences. Be at the forefront of what BioForward has coming up next. Align your brand with thought-leaders in the Wisconsin biohealth industry and make your mark.
WOMEN IN BIOHEALTH
Have an idea about how you want to interact with the Wisconsin biohealth community?
Contact us today to build a sponsorship package that connects you to opportunities to develop high-outcome results and meet your company’s goals.
As one of the most robust and comprehensive biohealth clusters in the world, the Wisconsin biohealth industry is home to companies addressing global health across the full spectrum including research institutions, healthcare systems, biotech and biopharma, digital health and medical device, and diagnostics. This bustling community offers many opportunities to collaborate, partner, and engage both with each other and BioForward.
Ways to Engage with BioForward
Stay active with BioForward to get the most out of your membership! As the industry’s collective voice, we play a central role in positioning the state’s biohealth industry for growth and promoting the industry and region. Take advantage of our opportunities and we will work with you to meet your organizational goals.
WANT TO SHARE NEWS, COMPANY UPDATES, EXPERTISE, OR OPPORTUNITIES?
Learn more about how to become involved with our efforts
Attend BioForward Events
Network with members and other biohealth leaders at our well-attended and diverse events.