Join BioForward for a day of Growth by Association! Hear panels that tackle the topics impacting your industry. Visit potential partners and businesses that can help your company thrive in our exhibit hall. Hear from our recently announced Keynote speakers:
• Mitchell H. Gold, M.D., Founder & Managing Partner at Alpine BioVentures, Former CEO of Dendreon and Current Executive Chairman of the Board for Dendreon
• Marshall Kaplan, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
• Susan L. Wallace, PhD, General Manager, Philips Radiation Oncology Systems
Sponsorship Opportunities Available Here
View the Full Agenda and Register Here
BIOforward Seeks Chief Executive Officer
BIOforward, the member driven, Wisconsin affiliate of the national Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO) today announced it has initiated a national search for a Chief Executive Officer. The successful candidate will be accountable to a Board of Directors, which is seeking a new CEO who has experience with change management, growing revenue and advancing a strategic agenda within a trade association, member cooperative or not for profit setting.
All interested candidates for the position or individuals who may have a recommendation should submit their resumes or comments in confidence to:
Bill Domann at email@example.com
Read the Full Release Here
BioForward Now Accepting Applications For The 2014 Bioscience Vision Summit Emerging Company Showcase!
- One-Year Complementary Membership to Bioforward
- Specialized one-on-one technical assistance ranging from business planning and investor introductions to collaborative partnerships
- Exposure at Bioscience Vision Summit including complimentary exhibit space and passes
- Press release announcing Emerging Company Showcase winners
- Featured on Bioforward website
- Company overview and technology summary in Summit printed material
Application Deadline and Submission Details
Click Here to access the application: Deadline is Monday, September 1, 2014. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Pecha Kucha Night Madison: Biotech as a Metaphor for Life, August 28, 7pm @ Monona Terrace, Madison, WI
Madison is a hotbed for Biotechnology firms doing cool things like building medical diagnostic testing kits, supporting groundbreaking research and developing new products that will shape the way we look at farming in the future. Come join us for the evening and listen as some interesting folks tell us about some of the thrilling, peculiar and sometimes just plain crazy insights they have gained about life through working in the field of Biotechnology.
Click Here to learn more
|Thank you to Our Medallion Members!|