: Undefined index: file in /home/ql8iw9h22mna/public_html/bioforward.org/wp-includes/media.php
on line 1381
Being a Member of BioForward
At BioForward, we have the vision and resources to grow Wisconsin’s companies developing high-value solutions that define the future of healthcare. We ensure through our proactive advocacy that your voice is heard on legislative issues that affect your business. Through our programming and events, we provide networking opportunities to build your professional network and educate you on the trends of our industry and the success stories happening in Wisconsin. We are focused on retaining and attracting high tech talent to our state and we are dedicated to promoting our industry strengths through ongoing communications and major events.
Biohealth companies, related organizations, and industry affiliates who want to get involved in the integrated health solutions industry and take advantage of BioForward’s numerous member benefits such as free event attendance, select savings program, legislative advocacy and more.
Biohealth companies, related organizations, and industry affiliates that are ready to make an impact on the community and take advantage of everything BioForward has to offer including free passes and sponsorship of large events, free advertisement and logo promotion on our site, free job postings, exclusive VIP invites to networking events with industry leaders, and much more.
Position your company as a thought leader in our growing biohealth industry in Wisconsin. This level of memberships is for organizations that want to be at the center of BioForward Events and show their commitment to the community.
Complimentary Event Registration
Select Savings Program Eligibility
Promotion of Member Company Activity & News
Networking & Patnering Opportunities
Medallion Member Benefits
Exclusive VIP Networking Events
Free Digital and Event Advertising
Complimentary Event & Summit Passes
Free Job Postings
How We Can Benefit Your Company:
Small Companies & Start-Ups
- BioForward, in partnership with WEDC, offers small business scholarships to a variety of international conferences, allowing small Wisconsin biohealth industries to gain further exposure to the industry and its thought leaders.
- We offer programs and networking events throughout the year, ensuring opportunities to develop business relationships with potential partners and investors.
- BioForward helps connect start-ups with business opportunities, partners and solution providers to save you time and money. Our staff can help you by working with our expansive network to identify key contacts.
- Our Select Savings Program can directly impact your bottom line by providing substantial savings on lab supplies, liability insurance and more.
- BioForward maintains open lines of communication with the Wisconsin Congressional Delegation through regular meetings, roundtable discussions and participation in BIO and AdvaMed annual fly-ins.
- BioForward builds and maintains strong relationships with legislative leaders on the state and federal level. By emphasizing the health and economic benefits of a strong biohealth industry, our champions in government have achieved many legislative victories including the passing of the 21st Century Cures Act, S. 1767, the Combination Product Regulatory Fairness Act, and the H.R. 160 which would repeal the Medical Device Excise Tax.
- Our large BioForward Forums and annual Biohealth Summit offer effective opportunities for business development, visibility and messaging.
- All member-company employees are invited to take advantage of all benefits, including complimentary or discounted event registration.
- BioForward has a partnership with the University of Wisconsin system and features an exclusive career center on our website to draw top-tier talent to your company.
Digital Health Companies
- We offer programs and networking events throughout the year, ensuring opportunities to develop business relationships with potential partners, health care institutions, and investors.
- BioForward offers small business scholarships to the annual HIMMS Health IT conference, with preference given to BioForward members.
- BioForward has a close partnership with the Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed) to ensure that Wisconsin’s digital health industry’s voice is heard on a federal level.
- BioForward helps connect digital health with business opportunities, partners and solution providers to save you time and money. Our staff can help you by working with our expansive network to identify key contacts.
- Our Select Savings Program can directly impact your bottom line by providing substantial savings on office supplies, secure document sharing, business services and more.
Industry Suppliers & Service Providers
- BioForward hosts programming and networking events throughout the year, ensuring opportunities to develop business relationships with potential customers and partners.
- BioForward offers tables for vendors and service providers at our annual Summit, with over 300 attendees each year. We additionally have number of sponsorship opportunities to increase the reach of your business’s message.
- BioForward serves as a direct resource for client referral when appropriate.
- Our Select Savings Program can save your company money by providing substantial savings on liability insurance, shipping services, office supplies, and more.
Ready to Become a Member?
Thank You Medallion Members!